Eric van Nieuwland (official Classical:NEXT Photographer)
Dorian Šilec Petek
Mic Dax (Brumedje)
LEGAL INFORMATION / IMPRESSUM
c/o Piranha Arts AG
Phone: +49 30 318 614 47
Fax: +49 30 318 614 10
Berlin HRB: 63466
Steuer Nr. / tax no. 29/032/00471
Ust.Id.Nr. / VAT id. no. DE812 172 708
Vorstand Frank Klaffs, Michael von Petrykowski
AR Vorsitzende Christoph Borkowsky
Sitz der Firma: Berlin
GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS CLASSICAL:NEXT / C:N NET
C:N NET is a virtual classical music fair on the internet. It is controlled and operated by the Classical:NEXT team of Piranha Arts AG, Kreuzbergstr. 30, 10965 Berlin, Germany (below :"Classical:NEXT").
- This General Business Policy will be acknowledged by you as part of the agreement between yourself and Classical:NEXT. You may print this document.
Classical:NEXT reserves the right to make changes to the General Business Terms at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel your agreement with Classical:NEXT.
- As a C:N NET member you will have a virtual classical music fair at your disposal. Classical:NEXT does not appear here as publisher or content-supplier, but rather as fair operator. The operator serves to promote information, communication and trade between exhibitors themselves, as well as the ordinary fair visitor.
- You as member of C:N NET have an obligation to take into consideration the cultural and religious interests of other delegates, in particular, not to circulate racist or other such contemptuous comments.
- Information, communication and other resources will be made available via C:N NET. At the same time one must recognize that Classical:NEXT merely makes the 'Fair -surroundings' available; in many cases it is not about contents published or distributed by Classical:NEXT (except for e.g. the Classical:NEXT or help section). Most contents are made available for you by other C:N NET exhibitors. All contents that are accessible by you from a third party come from this third party, that is to say those contents made available by its originators, authors and circulators and not from Classical:NEXT. Classical:NEXT is therefore not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the contents. Classical:NEXT is under no circumstances liable for any losses or damages that occur through the use of information that you may have acquired within the framework of the C:N NET.
- Those contents offered over C:N NET may be in some cases copyrighted and/or trademarked and/or legally protected. Classical:NEXT is entitled to the right to choose, coordinate, arrange and elaborate on this content.
- The data entered by you must be made in accordance with the regulations, meaning one must comply with the rights of third parties and legal requirements. You will not hold Classical:NEXT responsible for any possible claims that might arise from a third party, which are made as a result of damages to the rights of a third party, or because of illegal behaviour or breach of contract.
- With the entering of data you yourself or you in the name of the legal holder, will grant Classical:NEXT the non-exclusive right to look at the content, as well as to unconditionally and unrestrictedly be able to circulate, to revise, to publish or to translate within the C:N NET. This legal concession also extends to Classical:NEXT's existing right, which allows for the entered content to be integrated with other content, in any form in the C:N NET, or that the entered content be passed on to our partners.
- Classical:NEXT is not liable for content and program that are circulated in the C:N NET , nor for damages that arise there from - exception being damages intentionally brought about by Classical:NEXT. These rules are valid for all types of damages, especially damages that occur through mistakes, delays or interruption in the transmission, incorrect content, lost or deleted data, viruses or any other such malfunction which arises from the use of the C:N NET.
- In the case of goods, jobs or services being offered on the C:N NET, there will follow possible contracts exclusively between you (the buyer), and the supplier (excluding shop). Possible claims arising out of such business, must be directed exclusively against the supplier.
- Registered delegates of the Classical:NEXT music meeting will be given free of charge access to the C:N NET for one year (starting with the confirmation of the registration). If you should find yourself as a registered delegate to Classical:NEXT, but do not possess a profile on C:N NET, please inform us about this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a delegate of Classical:NEXT as well as C:N NET member, you are at any moment allowed to terminate your online account. We ask however that you inform us about the termination by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
- All other persons can register for participation in C:N NET only, exclusively through the internet. With this registration one receives an account as well as the right to submit data into C:N NET. The following additional conditions are valid for such cases - i.e non-Classical:NEXT delegates. Terms of payment can be found at the bottom of the registration form.
- Classical:NEXT reserves the right to refuse membership admission, to suspend membership of those who do not maintain deadlines, or to terminate contract (surplus charges for usage will be reimbursed).
- In the case that your password is stolen, lost etc. you remain liable for the unwarranted use of the C:N NET by a third party, until you notify Classical:NEXT via e-mail of the unauthorized usage.
- Data protection: Classical:NEXT commits itself to protecting the private sphere of all persons who use our site and, to treat confidentially all personal data that our customers entrust in us. Classical:NEXT does not sell any personal data and does not entrust these data to a third party, which is not directly involved with Classical:NEXT, or is not one of our partners. Should you notice a violation within the framework of C:N NET, of the listed responsibilities in points 4 and 6, we ask that you inform us about it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- German law is to be in force, over or instead of UN law. Exclusive court of jurisdiction for all claims related to business is Berlin/Germany.